This information has been updated in compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR) and aims to increase the level of personal data protection and to create a climate of trust allowing each person to control their own data.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Romania SRL (“Company”), the owner of the www.bandainamcoent.ro website (“Website”), has the obligation to manage the personal data that the users may provide securely, and only for the intended purposes.
- What is personal data?
- What’s processing?
- What personal data do we collect and how do we use it?
The Website collects the personal data we receive directly from you as a result of filling in the forms on the Website, or technical data collected automatically such as IP address and device identifiers.
Some or several of the following can be collected, as the case may be:
- Identification and contact data
- Surname and first name – to communicate with you, for the process of recruiting future employees or for concluding an employment or commercial contract.
- E-mail address – for electronic communication, to send and receive documents required for our collaboration.
- Phone number – for flexible and fast communication.
- Professional data
- Job, position, seniority, professional experience, education (required only for participation in the recruitment process, addressed only to certain categories of users and attended only by those who meet certain criteria).
- Employment data
- There are specific data collected only in relation to our employees or collaborators for the purpose of drawing up and signing the employment / collaboration agreement and of the labor related legal provisions.
- The data (resumes, letters of intent and similar) sent on the Website for the application to a possible job, are processed during the selection stages, for examination of the applicants and negotiations prior to the entering into a labor contract or a collaboration. Such data is preserved on secured servers within the European Union and can be stored for three years.
- The Company may use personal data to check your previous experience throughout the application and employment process.
- Messages / Contact – it is a way of communication, through which users can expose a problem or ask for information (on the Contact page) and they can fill in the data they deem necessary, thus giving their consent (agreement) for us to process their data to provide them with a response.
The data you send by use of our contact options is processed based on our legitimate interest in responding to your request and /or keeping records of your messages, requests for information, and the like. This data is kept on secure servers in the European Union and can be stored for three years.
- Online technical data
- The Website automatically collects information such as the IP of the device you use, the general location of where you visit the Website, the browser type, the history of the pages accessed, the operating system or the mobile device on which you view the web pages. The collection of this data is also justified by our legitimate interest in facilitating access to Website content on all types of devices, to observe and troubleshoot any faults that our servers may have when delivering content to certain types of devices, aiming to provide an easy interaction experience.
- The Website automatically registers this information as part of its software routines for security reasons (protection against cyber-attacks)
- The cookies do not require personal information and do not identify the Internet users personally. Cookies that target the website’s performance itself do not require personal data to be used, and in most cases, do not personally identify Internet users. You can adjust your browser’s privacy settings to block all cookies, if you want; however, this could seriously affect your browsing experience, as the Website may not operate properly. More information about the Cookies Policy on the Website can be found here.
- Are the data transferred?
- The Company, as a GDPR operator and as the company that manages the Website, will conclude in the interest of our business development, written contracts providing confidentiality obligations with third parties, suppliers of products and services that have the status of GDPR proxies, like the company hosting the Website, the information technology and data security providers, and other parties such as public authorities and institutions, accountants, auditors, lawyers and other external consultants, whose activity implies the need to know these data and/or where the law binds us to make this disclosure.
- Access to personal data is limited to employees on a need-to-know basis and bound by confidentiality obligations towards the Company.
- We will always check that any third parties to whom we disclose personal data are subject to privacy and security obligations in accordance with the agreements signed with them and the applicable laws.
- What rights do you have as user of the Website?
Along the existing rights, since the GDPR has come into force, you benefit from additional rights that you can find listed here: https://gdpr.eu/tag/chapter-3/.
The contact details for the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing can be found here: https://www.dataprotection.ro/index.jsp?page=contact&lang=en.
You can exercise these rights, either individually or collectively, by simply sending a written request to our headquarters in Bucharest (contact details can be found here: Contact Us), or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We have appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data in our company that can be contacted if there are any concerns about any aspect of personal data protection by submitting a request to the above-mentioned contact.
- What steps do we take to ensure your data security?
The Website has taken all the necessary and reasonable measures from a technical and administrative point of view to protect the personal data against loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unavailability, unauthorized access and destruction, such as: the control of the physical access to our headquarters, the training of the staff and the blocking of the physical files in the storage and archiving cabinets, the use of encryption methods, anonymization, the use of a password system to access our systems, the use of the SSL security certificates, for the encryption of transit data, etc.
The Website has taken reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of data you provided to us over the Internet and is constantly overseeing these processes, but despite all its efforts, it is known that this communication method is not completely secure, so we cannot be liable for this personal data communication path, but once we receive them, we use strict internal data security procedures.
- How do we handle online applications?
- The Company promotes and guarantees equality of rights, therefore we are looking for the best partners irrespective of race, ethnic origin, sex, religion or belief, disability, age, or sexual orientation. We do not process sensitive information, such as political or religious beliefs, race, and criminal records, unless this is necessary and legally binding. Please do not send us sensitive, confidential, or business information of your current or previous employers.
- We do not have the right to retain your personal data except for the time it is required for the purpose we initially requested, or if you have given us permission to keep it (e.g., for future vacancies).