This information has been updated in compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR) and aims to increase the level of personal data protection and to create a climate of trust allowing each person to control their own data.
INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT ROMANIA SRL, the owner of the bandainamcoent.ro website (the operator) has the obligation to manage the personal data that the users may provide securely and only for the intended purposes.
1. What is personal data? Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (that is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier - name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
2. What’s processing? Processing is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
3. What personal data we collect and how we use it? Bandainamcoent.ro collects the personal data we receive directly from you as a result of information request, message sending, after filling in the forms on the website or sending the required data during the application for a job available in response to the publication of the recruitment announcements on the site. Some or several of the following can be collected, as the case may be:
Identification and contact data
- Surname and first name – to communicate with you, for the process of recruiting future employees or for concluding an employment or commercial contract
- E-mail address – for electronic communication, to send and receive documents required throughout the development of our collaboration.
- Phone number – for flexible and fast communication.
- Other identification data from the identity card (address, ID series/ number, personal identification number, payment details) required for the legal procedures to enter a contract.
- Job, position, seniority, professional experience, education (required only for participation in the recruitment process, addressed only to certain categories of users and attended only by those who meet certain criteria).
- There are specific data collected only in relation to our employees or collaborators for the purpose of drawing up and signing the employment / collaboration agreement and of the labor related legal provisions.
The data sent for the application to an available job according to the recruitment announcements published on the website or as a result of sending in your data (resumes, letters of intent and similar) is processed by virtue of entering into a contract and of the selection stages, examination of the applicants and negotiations prior to the entering into a labor contract or to a collaboration. Such data is preserved on secured servers within the European Union and can be stored for three years.
Data submitted to apply for a job available according to the recruitment announcements published on the site or as a result of sending in your data (resumes, letters of intent and the like) are processed based on a contract and after completing the selection, candidates examination and negotiations stages prior to the conclusion of a contract of employment or collaboration. This data is stored on secure servers located within the EU and can be stored for three years.
- Messages / Contact - It is a way of communication through which users can expose a problem, ask for information or ask a question (on the Contact page) and they can fill in the data they deem necessary, thus giving their consent (agreement) for us to process their data in order to provide them with a response.
The data you send by use of our contact options is processed based on our legitimate interest in responding to your request and /or keeping records of your messages, requests for information, and the like. This data is kept on secure servers in the EU and stored for three years.
Online technical data
- Sites can automatically collect a series of cookie information and server traffic data. When a user visits a website, a series of technical information is automatically communicated such as IP address, visit time, source website, if a link directing you to our site has been accessed. Bandainamcoent.ro, like other websites, automatically registers this information as part of its software routines for security reasons (protection against cyber-attacks) and to track the traffic recorded on the website and the pages most visited by its users, so we can customize the content displayed.
- Note: the cookies do not require personal information and do not identify the Internet users personally.
The bandainamcoent.ro site automatically collects information such as the IP of the device you use, the general location of where you visit the site, the browser type, the history of the pages accessed, the operating system or the mobile device on which you view the web pages. The collection of this data is also justified by our legitimate interest in facilitating access to site content on all types of devices in order to observe and troubleshoot any defaults that our servers may have when delivering content to certain types of devices aiming to provide an easy interaction experience.
Cookies that target the site's performance itself do not require personal data to be used and, in most cases, do not personally identify Internet users. You can adjust your browser's privacy settings to block all cookies, if you want; however, this could seriously affect your browsing experience, as the bandainamcoent.ro site may not operate properly. More information about the cookies policy on bandainamcoent.roo can be found here.
4. Are the data transferred? The data collected may be communicated to any company that is part of our Bandai Namco Entertainment group if we believe that it is in our legitimate interest for internal management purposes, communication procedures (e.g. by reporting management or evaluation systems used in common) or for the auditing and monitoring of our internal processes. If any personal data is provided to such third party entities outside the EEA, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that the recipient properly protects personal data, insure compliance for US-based companies or companies based in other countries outside the EEA (including Japan) with standard contractual agreements approved by the European Commission or ensuring that they have signed up for the Privacy Shield program.
Bandai Namco Entertainment Romania SRL is a GDPR operator, the company that manages bandainamcoent.ro will conclude, in the interest of our business development, written contracts providing confidentiality obligations with third parties, suppliers of products and services that have the status of GDPR proxies, like the company hosting site, the information technology and data security providers, the companies that ensure the site operation and other parties such as public authorities and institutions, accountants, auditors, lawyers and other external consultants, whose activity implies the need to know these data and or where the law binds us to make this disclosure or if it is in the legitimate interest of bandainamcoent.ro for its business development.
Access to personal data is limited to employees on a need to know basis and may include employees of information technology, security, accounting, HR, legal and administrative departments, persons bound by confidentiality obligations towards Bandai Namco Entertainment Romania.
Except as expressly explained above, we will never disclose, sell or lease personal data without notifying you first, or without obtaining your consent, if applicable.
We will always check that any third parties to whom we disclose personal data are subject to privacy and security obligations in accordance with the agreements signed with them and the applicable laws.
5. What rights do you have, as user of bandainamcoent.ro?
Along the existing rights, since the GDPR has come into force, you benefit from additional rights:
- The right to be informed– art. 13 and 14 GDPR - information can be requested about our processing of your personal data;
- The right of access to data – art 15 GDPR - you can get confirmation whether or not personal data about you is being processed, and if so, you can get access to those data and other useful information.
- The right to rectification– art. 16 GDPR - you can rectify inaccurate or complete personal data;
- The right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)– art. 17 GDPR - you can have your data erased if the processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
- The right to restrict processing– art 18 GDPR - you may request restriction of processing if you dispute the accuracy of data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- The right to object – art. 21 GDPR - you can object particularly to data processing that is based on our legitimate interest.
- The right to data portability art. 21 GDPR - you may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us in a format that can be read automatically or you may require that the data be transmitted to another operator;
- The right to lodge a complaint – you can lodge a complaint against the processing of your personal data with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing; contact data: 28-30 G-ral Gheorghe Magheru, 1st district, zip code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, +40.318.059.211 / +40.318.059.212, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to withdraw consent – in cases where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with the indication that withdrawal of consent will only have effect for the future, processing prior to withdrawal remaining valid;
You can exercise these rights, either individually or collectively, by simply sending a written request to our headquarters in Bucharest, Piaţa Muncii, 25-29 Decebal Boulevard, 2nd floor, district 3, tel: (+40 21) 407 11 40 fax (+40) 372 874 250.or e-mail, to: email@example.com. We have appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data in our company that can be contacted if there are any concerns about any aspect of personal data protection by submitting a request to the above-mentioned contact details.
Regarding your requests, please also consider the following practical aspects:
- we will try to reply within 30 days but we may extend this term depending on the complexity of your request, informing you about it;
- we may not be able to give you access if this could fall under certain legal provisions, but we will inform you of the reason underlining our decline;
- In some cases, we may not be able to search for the data if the identifiers provided in the request cannot help us identify you as the data subject of the personal data processing. In this case, please return and provide actual and accurate data;
- In the case of multiple requests from either the same person or on the same subject, the first request will be processed free of charge, the following requests may be resolved at a reasonable cost, determined according to our internal policy, which you will be informed about in our response confirming receipt of your request.
6. What steps do we take to ensure data security?
The website bandainamcoent.ro has taken all the necessary and reasonable measures from a technical and administrative point of view to protect the personal data against loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unavailability, unauthorized access and destruction, such as: the control of the physical access to our headquarters, the training of the staff and the blocking of the physical files in the storage and archiving cabinets, the use of encryption methods, anonymization, the use of a password system to access our systems, the use of the SSL security certificates, for the encryption of transit data, etc.
The website bandainamcoent.ro has taken reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of data provided on the Internet and is constantly overseeing these processes, but despite all its efforts, it is known that this communication method is not completely secure, so we cannot be liable for this personal data communication path, but once we receive them, we use strict internal data security procedures.